Original owners are selling this beautiful home with front porch, partially fenced yard, and back deck. Four bedrooms, 2.5 baths, study, gas fireplace, new hardwoods and carpet throughout!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
2,680 sq. ft
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Heated, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Mantle.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS